Commercial Building Survey
A Commercial Building Survey provides one essential element of the advice needed in connection with a building acquisition or the agreement to lease for occupational purposes and should be obtained in conjunction with normal Agency and Valuation advice.
Benefits of having a Building Survey prior to acquisition or entering into an occupational lease will be:
- Advice in connection with the negotiation or re-negotiation of a purchase or lease agreement.
- Advice in connection with a major company assets.
- Identification of the key building liabilities.
- Advice to avoid unexpected expenditure.
- Advice in connection with the working environment, including the promotion of Health & Safety, corporate image and efficient use of space.